Tuesday, March 17, 2015

DAY 730!!!

It's Day 730 which means it's two years in Delhi and the end of my blogging project. There are a few gaps which I'll be filling in over the next few weeks, but I hope you've enjoyed our (almost) daily updates. I'm quite proud of myself for managing to stick to it until I got to 730, even though I got a bit behind sometimes.

I've ummed and ahhed about whether to continue or not but to be honest, there are only so many matchboxes in the world and I'm running out of ideas of things to post. So I think I will end the regular blogging here. Instead I will be doing mini photo projects and posting the photos from time to time... we're off to Nepal next week so I will upload some pictures from there when we get back.

We still don't know how much longer we will be in India, but we will let everyone know as soon as we have any news.

As our final blog post I leave you with the exciting announcement that we have a sequel to the blockbuster film Superhero Tom vs Evil Jack. We hope you like it!


Click here to watch the film!

No comments: